When scanning, it saves automatically to "My Pictures" on the C Drive or you can manipulate it to your flash drive.
Enjoy! The software is so easy that you will probably need no help from teh library staff!
Have at it!
Here's the technical skinny:
- 48-bit color depth and 600 x 1200 optical resolution, 600 dpi
- will scan up to 16 pages per minute
- large scan bed : 11.7 x 17 inches (297 x 432 mm)
- EPSON scan software and Adobe Photoshop Elements (manipulate the scanned image)
- ABBYY FineReader 5.0 Sprint for optical character recognition (never retype another document!)