Friday, November 24, 2006

Google Notebook! Now I can study anywhere!


This is what geeks do at Thanksgiving.....they sit around burping turkey and talking about RSS feeds, coding language, and Google anything! I learned about Google Notebook. It has changed this grad student's life! I can highlight something online and by right-clicking, add it to my online Google notebook. I can organize the notebooks by topic, and organize them within the notebook into sections. I can search them (where was that stat on user searches using word cloud software?) I can access my notebook from any internet-connected computer so my notes are with me whereever! Go to Google and sign up for the free gmail account and get started today!

On a similar line...you can customize your homepage to add content like news, comics, reference aids...you name it. You can organize all the content under tabs along the top!!!! VERY COOl!

4 comments:

sporter said...

As was said to Napolean Dynamite, "Son, I didn't understand a word you siad."

sporter said...

That was "siad" , not "siad"...sorry. Brain fried by grad work!

sporter said...

One more time...said, not siad.

Anonymous said...

ASD LKK)OKTostsh dits hoitsdi fud[jckjsd ifsrduhfujcxkje nb\
I'm waaasted, asnd I typed eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and this came up. HIIII!!!! HAHAHAHAHA (^¿^)