Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bring your own popcorn!


Lisa just hooked movie tutorials to some of our database titles in our list of databases on the library webpage. I don't know about you, but some of the databases have many elements to choose and it is bewildering to me. I have listened to the tutorials and they are illuminating. Here's what one (Academic Search Premier) looks like in the listing of the databases:

Academic Search Premier Large database of scholarly and popular journals covering variety of academic subjects; includes full-text journals back to 1985, abstracts back to 1984, peer-reviewed articles and some newspapers. Click here for a tutorial

Try it! Just click on the link and learn all about it!! Pass the popcorn!

2 comments:

Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Hello my dear internet friends! I have some very exiting news. A lot of you know me pretty well now and have helped me a lot. I sincerely appreciate you and I want to do the same for you. Please take a moment to check out this excellent opportunity. I am so very proud to be a part of this business, I just don't have the space I need here to fully express my gratitude and I know you will feel the same way I do. You can even try it out at no charge. Take some time to explore and learn what could be one of the most significant aspects in your life. You will not be wasting your time and I will be honored for you to be my guest. You will love this... Please give me a chance to prove it to you. Click here: the best home-based businesses It elegantly covers the best home-based businesses related ideas and FREE information. Sincerely, Scott.

Nguyen Manh said...

池袋 風俗
渋谷 風俗
新宿 風俗
性病検査キット
不倫調査
尾行調査
企業調査
身元調査
身辺調査
結婚調査
夫の浮気相談
妻の浮気
尾行調査
企業調査
所在調査
身辺調査
追跡調査
浮気調査
身辺調査
信用調査
特殊調査
所在調査
妻の浮気
身上調査
身元調査
行動調査
尾行調査
素行調査
追跡調査
信用調査
身上調査
所在調査
ストーカー相談
妻の浮気
ストーカー調査
素行調査
盗聴調査
身元調査
不倫調査
不倫調査
夫婦浮気
身元調査
盗聴調査
ストーカー調査
追跡調査
身辺調査
不倫調査
信用調査
企業調査
大人のおもちゃ
アダルトDVD
av 写真
大人のおもちゃ
アダルトグッズ
アダルトグッズ
大人のオモチャ
アダルトショップ
ペニス増大
電マ
TENGA
SM 通販
男性セクシー下着
メンズ下着
Tバック下着
大規模修繕
決済代行
SEO
SEO
fether felt flat
決済代行