Saturday, December 03, 2005

Final Exam-Bombs Away!


Oh-My-Goodness! That was hard! I just finished my final exam in ILS 501. It is the first comprehensive final exam I have taken in about 20 years. All my other Masters' work was project-oriented. Wow! It was shocking. My prof found every chink in my armor! I did not bring my textbook with me as I figured my note-taking skills were excellent. Wrong! Lesson learned--bring everything with you! A whole set of encyclopedias if you have to!

So, I sit here lamenting my low-A that just sank lower than whale poop.

3 comments:

buYFzrSR said...

Comment

affiliate sales programs said...

Happy Money Making Famous Quotes.... Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

If You Find a need to become part of the affiliate sales programs so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....affiliate sales programs...affiliate sales programs....

Live a better life today..

affiliate program said...

How is Everyting in YOUR LIFE... Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

If You Find a need to become part of the affiliate program so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....affiliate program...affiliate program....

Live a better life today..